- Venturi/compressor assist priming system primes and re-primes pump automatically – no need for manual priming and capable of unattended operation applications
- Oil-filled bearing and oil-bathed mechanical seal design provides indefinite run-dry capability making it the perfect choice for inconsistent flow applications
- Engine/pump configuration and semi-open impeller design provides for high flow rate (2100 gpm) and solids up to 3”
- Standard control panel is telematics plug-n-play ready and includes float switch, on/off ready engine controller and standard automatic shutdowns for low oil pressure, high coolant temperature and overspeed
- Modular trailer/skid platform design is convertible for enhanced versatility
- Dimensions: 133″L x 64″W x 94”H
- Diameter Suction & Discharge: 5.9”
- Operating weight: 3,997 lb.
- Discharge Head: 149.9 ft.
- Discharge capacity: 2,100 gpm
- Pressure Max.: 65 psi
- Suction height Lift: .9’
- Solids diameter Max.: 3″
Engine / Motor:
- Engine / Motor type: Diesel, Inline 4-Cycle, Water Cooled
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: John Deere
- Engine / Motor: 4045TF290
- Displacement: 275.9 in.3
- RPM / speed Max. Operating: 2,400 rpm
- Power Max. Rated: 73.7 hp
- Power Rating Specification: J 1995 / ISO 3046
- Engine oil: 15.5 qt.
- Fuel type: Diesel #2 – ULSD
- Tank capacity: 72.9 gal.
- Fuel consumption at Max. RPM: 4.4 gal./hr.
- Runtime: 15.6 hr.