This AS50e cordless, battery powered rammer is ideal for indoor construction and renovation projects; for use in poorly ventilated areas including trenches as well as in sound sensitive areas such as hospitals. Convenient to operate with a quick, push button start and easy to guide along walls. The battery is separate from the rammer and can be replaced in a few quick steps without special tools.
- 100% Emission-free work
- Ideal for indoor and sound sensitive applications
- Same compaction performance as comparable gasoline
or diesel-powered rammers
- Low hand-arm vibrations (HAV) thanks to the parallel guidance of the handle
- Maintenance-free electric motor that is started at the push of a button
- Ramming shoe size: 10.9″W x 13.3″L
- Percussion rate: 680 blows/min.
- Battery run time: 0.5 hr.
- Dimensions: 24″L x 14.2″W x 41.3″H
- Operating weight: 155.2 lb.
Engine / Motor:
- Engine / Motor type: Asynchronous engine
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Wacker Neuson
- Rated performance: 2.1 kW
- Rated current: 41A
- Rated voltage: 51V
- Type of battery: Li-Ion
- Energy content: 1 Wh
- Capacity: 20 Ah
- Charge current max.: 32A
- Discharge current max.: 160A
- Dimensions: 8.7″L x 11.4″W x 7.6″H
- Weight: 20.7 lb.