- Patented dynamically balanced trowels (when blades are turning) offer nearly effortless operation and maximum control at all speeds with all types of blades including float pans
- Variable speeds: Low speeds for floating, high speeds for burnishing
- Blade pitch up to 30° for better concrete burnishing
- Dimensions (with handle, fixed version): 79″L x 36″W x 41″H
- Weight (Operating): 183 lb.
- Troweling diameter: 36”
- Pitch range: 0° – 30°
- RPM – area: 60–125 rpm
- Quantity of blades: 4
- Engine / Motor: Air-cooled single-cylinder four-cycle gasoline engine
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Honda
- Engine / Motor type: GX 160
- Displacement: 9.9 in.3
- Operating performance (SAE J1349): 4.8 hp
- At rpm: 3,600 rpm
- Fuel consumption: 0.48 gal./hr.
- Tank capacity: 3.8 qt.