Ditch Witch SK650 Mini Skid Steer
- Dimensions: 82″L x 53″H x 42″W
- Weight: 2630 lb.
- Hinge pin height, max.: 81″
- Wheelbase/track length: 43″
- Track width, max.: 42″
- Ground clearance (center/side): 6.7″/4.9″
- Platform height: 10″
- Tipping capacity: 1860 lb.
- Rated operating capacity @ 35% of tipping capacity: 650 lb.
- Ground drive speed: Forward 4 mph, Reverse 4 mph
- Engine: Kubota D1105-T
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel tank: 8 gal.
- Electrical system: 12V
Wacker Neuson EZ36-MX Tracked Zero Tail Excavator
Excellent Manueverability With Zero Tail Swing
The EZ36 is full of detailed solutions that increase productivity and make working for the operator even more enjoyable and efficient. The intuitive operating concept, combined with precise control, shortens working cycles and saves time and money. In addition, many options can be installed ex factory.(0 reviews)
Wacker Neuson EW100 Wheeled Excavator
Cab, AC, Long Dipperstick
The EW100 features a more powerful engine, significantly reduced turning radius, increased digging depth and simplified operation. Wheeled excavators save contractors and municipalities money with unparalleled mobility. With its power, reach and mobility, this excavator is the perfect solution for roadside digging and demolition in urban settings. Operators will also appreciate the easy to use dial control system. Using this automotive-style feature, operators can easily select and save the auxiliary hydraulic flow settings depending on the attachment, eliminating the need for manual adjustments.
- Powerful Perkins 854E Tier 4 Final Turbo engine delivers superior horsepower. The 4-cylinder, 3.4 liter engine incorporates cutting edge technology including a common rail fuel injection system, charge-air cooler and diesel particulate filter (DPF)
- All wheel steering feature delivers a turning radius of 13-feet making it even easier to maneuver in confined areas
- Improved boom system features a 14-feet dig depth and 24-feet reach
- Operator comfort with air conditioning, automatic climate control and a simplified layout
- Driving speeds up to 18.6 mph make getting to and around the job site more efficient
Wacker Neuson ET145 Tracked Conventional Tail Excavator
Compact Excavator In A New Weight Class
The ET145 is a compact excavator designed for power and productivity. This 14-ton excavator combines the productivity of a larger crawler excavator with the versatility and accessibility of a compact excavator. The 73.9-hp, Tier 4 Final turbo charged engine along with an optimized power train utilizes a constant power concept to deliver maximum horsepower and torque, regardless of the load on the engine. The 127-degree boom swing allows the operator to dig along walls and trenches, work around pipes and dig along traffic lines while maintaining a compact footprint.(0 reviews)
Loaders & Excavators
Wacker Neuson SW16 Radial Lift Skid Steer Loader
The SW16 offers the power and torque needed for any job site. This unit delivers 1,600 pounds of rated operating capacity at 50% and a lift height over 118 inches. The machine is equipped with a 56 hp turbo-charged Kohler Tier 4 Final engine offering class-leading engine torque. Mechanical Hand-Foot and Selectable EH controls ensures operators with any control preference can efficiently operate the machine. With spacious door width and height, visibility of the attachment and the surroundings is superior to the competition.(0 reviews)