Kerosene Heater Model 1,350 CFM
- Heating Area: 8,225 sq. ft.
- Hot Air Flow: 1,350 CFM
- Fuel Tank: 30.0 gal.
- Operating Time: 11.7 hrs.
- Motor: 1/3 HP
Heaters & Fans
VAL6 Diesel/Kerosene Infrared Radiant Heater
- ODORLESS – VAL6’s perfect combustion system produces no odor and no smoke while running
- Heat Output: High: 118,000 BTU/hr., Low: 100,000 BTU/hr.
- Nozzle: High: 0.90 gallons/hr., Low: 0.75 gallons/hr.
- Fuel: Diesel, Kerosene
- Tank Capacity: 15 gallons
- Power Source: 120 V 60 Hz
- Power Consumption (in ignition): 150 W
- Power Consumption (in operation): High: 97W, Low: 96W
- Safety Device: Photocell flame monitor, 3A Fuse Tip-over switch
- Adjustable Disk Angle: Tilts upward 20 degrees
- External Dimensions: 36.3″H x 28.0″W x 29.2″D
- Dry Weight: 92.6 lb.
Heaters & Fans
Tradesman K210 Portable Forced Air Kerosene Heater
When using gas is not convenient, or a self-contained fuel source is desired, Tradesman kerosene heaters provide instant, efficient directional heat.(0 reviews)
8″ Air Mover
For Venting Hazardous Locations
Air movers, or air horns, are used wherever there is a need to disperse fumes, move air into confined spaces, cool men working in elevated temperature conditions, or cool machinery or products with a blast of directed air. Common applications are found in refineries, chemical plants, utilities and cogeneration units, metal fabrication plants, shipyards, and marine/steel industries.(0 reviews)