Kerosene Heater Model 600 CFM
- Heating Area: 4,700 sq. ft.
- Hot Air Flow: 600 CFM
- Fuel Tank: 13.5 gal.
- Operating Time: 9.5 hrs.
- Motor: 1/4 HP
8″ Air Mover
For Venting Hazardous Locations
Air movers, or air horns, are used wherever there is a need to disperse fumes, move air into confined spaces, cool men working in elevated temperature conditions, or cool machinery or products with a blast of directed air. Common applications are found in refineries, chemical plants, utilities and cogeneration units, metal fabrication plants, shipyards, and marine/steel industries.(0 reviews)
Heaters & Fans
VAL6 Diesel/Kerosene Infrared Radiant Heater
- ODORLESS – VAL6’s perfect combustion system produces no odor and no smoke while running
- Heat Output: High: 118,000 BTU/hr., Low: 100,000 BTU/hr.
- Nozzle: High: 0.90 gallons/hr., Low: 0.75 gallons/hr.
- Fuel: Diesel, Kerosene
- Tank Capacity: 15 gallons
- Power Source: 120 V 60 Hz
- Power Consumption (in ignition): 150 W
- Power Consumption (in operation): High: 97W, Low: 96W
- Safety Device: Photocell flame monitor, 3A Fuse Tip-over switch
- Adjustable Disk Angle: Tilts upward 20 degrees
- External Dimensions: 36.3″H x 28.0″W x 29.2″D
- Dry Weight: 92.6 lb.