Greenlee Ultra Tugger
- Pulls up to 8,000 lb.
- Versi-Boom™ System allows you to make versatile and fast set-ups and pull 10′ or 20′ of extra cable easily
- Uses standard 3″ rigid steel conduit for boom
- Direct gear drive
- Lightweight, portable
- Pulling Force: Maximum – 8,000 lb., Continuous – 6,500 lb.
- Pulling Speed:
No Load: 9 fpm
At 2000 lb.: 8 fpm
At 4000 lb.: 7.5 fpm
At 6000 lb.: 7 fpm
At 8000 lb.: 6 fpm
Rope – Average Breaking Strength or More 7/8″ diameter; Double-Braided Polyester Composite – Rated at 32,000 lb.
Tools & Trade Equipment
iTOOLco Real Jacks™
- Set up in less than 1 minute
- Four 20,000 lb. rated bearings make wire pulling smooth and easy
- No drills or extra tools needed
- Fast and easy to jack up
- Easily lift heavy wire reels for convenient pulling
- Separate sides can be used safely on uneven ground
- Use with the Real Axle – designed for heavier loads
- Won’t tip over