- Standard two-speed transmission reduces travel time on job sites giving the operator more time throughout the day to get more tasks completed
- Spacious extended cab maximizes room and comfort for the operator to move inside the cab
- Quick and easy service access from the forward tilting cab and the arrangement of internal components makes it easy to maintain this machine
- Hydraulically driven fan operates on an as-needed basis allowing faster warm-up times of the engine and significantly reducing noise
- ISO Joystick pilot controls
- Height top of ROPS: 81.9″
- Overall length w/ bucket: 143.9″
- Overall length w/o bucket: 115.8″
- Height Hinge Pin Max: 135.4″
- Operating weight: 10,245 lb.
- Rated Operating Capacity ROC 50%: 4,500 lb.
- Rated Operating Capacity ROC 35%: 3,150 lb.
- Length of track on ground: 63″
- Dump height max. at max height: 107.1″
- Angle of departure: 30°
- Tipping angle (bucket dump) w/ bucket at max. height: 38°
- Ground clearance: 9.4″
- Breakout force max. – Bucket: 6,717 lbf
- Breakout force max. – Boom: 5,309 lbf
- Bucket width: 72″
- Width w/o bucket: 70″
- Width track: 17.7″
Engine / Motor:
- Engine / Motor: Turbo-Charged Perkins 854 Tier 4 Final
- Engine performance: 74 hp
- Fuel tank capacity: .3 gal.
- Auxiliary Hydraulics- Standard Flow: 22.5 gpm
- Auxiliary Hydraulics- High Flow: 35.9 gpm
- Pressure aux. relief: 3,338 psi
- Travel speed low: 4.3 mph
- Travel speed high: 7.5 mph