Lincoln Electric Air Vantage® 500 Ready-Pak
Welder, Generator and Air Compressor All In One
When you need it all, consider the rugged Air Vantage® 500 for railroad, mining, general maintenance & repair, and heavy duty construction. Plenty of air for arc gouging with up to 3/8 in. carbons, plasma cutting or almost any air tool. A powerful 500 amps at 100% duty cycle is enough for almost any stick, TIG, MIG or flux-cored welding project. And, the precision arc starting provided by Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® and DC Touch Start TIG® will make any operator a better welder. Don’t pay extra for plenty of AC generator power – up to 20,000 watts of 3-phase and 12,000 watts of 1-phase is standard. Stainless steel roof and side panels provide added durability and corrosionresistance. The Kubota® V3600-T watercooled diesel engine will keep you running — and working — for a long time.
- Kubota V3600-T EPA Tier 4i Turbo Diesel
Lincoln Electric Ranger® 305D
300 Amp DC Diesel Engine Driven Welder
- 12 Gallon fuel tank will last you through the entire day
- Weld with Lincoln’s Chopper Technology. Easy starts, smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance
- A powerful 300 amp DC multi-process welder powered by an extremely reliable water-cooled Kubota® diesel engine. All outputs rated at 100% duty cycle 104°F (40°C)
- Standard Touch-Start™ DC TIG welding, not scratch start, for easy arc starting that avoids tungsten contamination and the use of high-frequency
- A portable powerhouse – delivers 10,000 peak (9,500 continuous) watts of 120V/240V AC generator power. Enough power to run lights, tools, or pumps and weld all at the same time!
- Fully enclosed case for equipment protection and low noise (104.2 dB)
Lincoln Electric Invertec® V350-PRO
Designed Smart. Built Tough.
The Invertec V350-PRO is a versatile, multi-purpose, multi-process power source that’s lightweight and portable. The V350-PRO is capable of doing virtually any job, whether in the shop or on the construction site. The V350-PRO is capable of stick, DC TIG, MIG, Pulsed MIG (requires Advanced Process Panel), flux-cored and arc gouging, making it the most versatile inverter power source in its class. And it’s built tough to handle the rigors of harsh environment. Multi-process machine with full remote capabilities and auto-detect local/remote override control. Great for construction or large-scale production factory applications.(0 reviews)
Lincoln Electric Invertec® V275-S
The V275-S Stick and TIG power source is ideal for outdoor construction sites – It’s IP23S rated and equipped with weather resistant features. Up to 275 amps of output gives you access to a greater number of stick electrodes, and outstanding 6010 performance.(0 reviews)
Lincoln Electric Power MIG® 210 MP
- Processes: MIG, Flux-Cored, DC Stick, DC TIG
- Output Range: 120V: 20–140 Amps DC, Max. OCV: 56
- Applications: Metal Fabrication, Maintenance and Repair, Autobody/Farm, Light Industrial
- Commonly Welded Metals: Mild Steel, Cast, Stainless Steel
- Rated Output:
Current / Voltage / Duty Cycle – 100A / 19V / 40% Duty Cycle
- Input Power: 120V / 1ph / 60Hz
- Input Current (@ Rated Output): 15A, 14.7A
- Dimensions: 14″H x 10.75″W x 19″D
- Net Weight: 40 lb.