- Optimum maneuverability due to its balanced power-to-weight ratio
- Sensitive, ergonomically designed twin-lever controls reduces amount of force needed to control the unit but still provides feedback from concrete conditions for better floating and high production finishing jobs
- A unique variable clutch offers proper torque and speed range to match concrete conditions without mechanical adjustments
- Good visibility from the front and rear lights as standard – especially on dim lit and night operations
- Integrated wheel set makes changing the blades quick and easy
- Operating dimensions: 80″L x 41″W x 54″H
- Operating weight: 830 lb.
Blades and Finishing Data:
- Troweling diameter: 36”
- Quantity of blades: 8
- Blades (Combination): 14″ x 8”
- Blades (Finsh): 14″ x 6”
- Blades (Float): 14″ x 10”
- Pitch range: 0° – 25°
- Rotor speed (min. / max.): 25/165 rpm
Engine / Motor:
- Engine / Motor: Air-cooled two-cylinder four-cycle gasoline engine
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Honda
- Displacement: 42 in.3
- Operating performance (SAE J1349) hp 22.2
- RPM / speed Operating: 3,600 rpm
- Fuel type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Fuel consumption: 2.38 gal./hr.
- Tank capacity Fuel: 6.5 gal.
- Tank capacity Oil: 2.1 qt.
- Runtime: 3.3 hr.