- Highest blade speeds in mechanical drive ride-on trowel class offers higher productivity and better finishes
- Optimum maneuverability due to its balanced power-to-weight ratio and ergonomic twin lever controls
- Variable clutch offers proper torque and speed range to match concrete conditions without mechanical adjustments
- Good visibility thanks to front and rear lights as standard – especially in low light operations
- Dual Fuel model offers gasoline/LPG configuration for applications where alternative fuel is preferred or required.
- Operator can easily toggle between gasoline and LP during operation or use either fuel exclusively
- Operating dimensions: 101″L x 51″W X 59″H Weight:
- Operating weight: 1,428 lb.
Blades and Finishing Data:
- Troweling diameter: 48”
- Quantity of blades: 10
- Blades (Combination): 18″ x 8”
- Blades (Finsh): 18″ x 6”
- Blades (Float): 18″ x 10”
- Pitch range: 0° – 25°
- Rotor speed (min. / max.): 25/150 rpm
Engine / Motor:
- Engine / Motor: Liquid-cooled four-cylinder four-cycle gasoline engine
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Kubota
- Displacement: 93.8 in.3
- Operating performance (SAE J1995): 57 hp
- RPM / speed (operating): 3,600 rpm
- Fuel type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Fuel consumption Gasoline (Unleaded): 2.5 gal./hr.
- Tank capacity Fuel: 6.5 gal.
- Tank capacity Oil: 1.59 qt.
- Runtime: 2.6 hr.