- Patented dynamically balanced trowels (when blades are turning) offer nearly effortless operation and maximum control at all speeds with all types of blades including float pans
- Variable speeds: Low speeds for floating, high speeds for burnishing
- A variety of engine options, horsepower and handle configurations provide versatility to meet individual preferences and job site conditions
- Blade pitch up to 30° for better concrete burnishing
- Dimensions (with handle, fixed version): 85″L x 48″W x 41″H
- Weight (Operating): 250 lb.
- Troweling diameter: 48”
- Pitch range: 0° – 30°
- Rotor speed (min./max.): 60/125 rpm
- Quantity of blades: 4
- Engine / Motor: Air-cooled single-cylinder four-cycle gasoline engine
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Honda
- Engine / Motor type: GX 340
- Displacement: .6 in.3
- Operating performance (SAE J1349): 10.7 hp
- At rpm: 3,600 rpm
- Fuel consumption: 0.71 gal./hr.
- Tank capacity: 6.5 qt.