- Aluminum alloy body with heavy-duty pump diaphragm provides a lightweight, low maintenance package that ensures long life
- Surge chamber on inlet side results in smooth pumping operation by absorbing pressure spikes while reducing wear
- Oil bath lubricated transmission ensures continuous lubrication to all parts of the gear transmission system, reducing both maintenance costs and lost production time
- Ductile iron crankcase provides maximum durability. Hardened forged gears extend pump life and provide efficient power transmission from the engine to the pump
- Straight through water flow design provides high production pumping capacity and less down time blockages
- Dimensions: 39.2″L x 22.2″W x 23.2”H
- Diameter Suction and Discharge: 2”
- Operating weight: 131 lb.
- Discharge Head: 25’
- Discharge capacity: 50 gpm
- Solids diameter Max. Size: 1.5″
Engine / Motor:
- Engine / Motor type: Air Cooled, Single Cylinder
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Wacker Neuson
- Engine / Motor: WM130
- Displacement: 7.7 in.3
- RPM / speed Max. Engine: 4,000 rpm
- RPM / speed Operating: 2,800 rpm
- Power Max. Rated: 4.3 hp
- Power Rating Specification: SAE J1349
- Engine oil: 0.65 qt.
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Fuel consumption: 0.3 gal./hr.
- Tank capacity Fuel: 2.9 qt.
- Runtime: 2.5 hr.