- Tier 4 Final Perkins engine offers a Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)/Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) as an aftertreament which requires no diesel particulate filter, no regeneration and no maintenance
- The spacious climate-controlled cab features multi-adjustable air-ride seat, impressive 360° visibility along with ergonomically designed joysticks and controls to maximize operator comfort
- Excellent service access with side tilting cab and rear engine hood minimizes time to perform daily maintenance and periodical service resulting in more time on the job
- Class leading travel speeds up to 24.9 mph (optional) shortens travel time across job sites, improving cycle times
- Universal hydraulic attachment plate with standard 26 gpm auxiliary hydraulic flow accommodates most existing skid steer attachments
- Operating weight: 13,448 lb.
- Speed – standard: 12.4 mph
- Speed – optional: 24.9 mph
- Bucket capacity: 1.5 yd.3
- Payload: 7,433.9 lb.
- Tipping load with bucket – machine straight: 7,433.9 lb.
- Tipping load with pallet fork – machine straight: 6,990.8 lb.
- Standard tires: 600/40-22.5 AS ET-50
- Service brake: disc brakes
- Traction drive: Hydrostatic with universal joint shaft
- Axles: PA 1422
Engine / Motor:
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Perkins
- Engine / Motor type: 854F-E34TA
- Cylinder: 4
- Engine performance: 102 hp
- At rpm: 2,500 rpm
- Displacement: 207.4 in.3
- Coolant type: Water / Charge air
- Operating voltage: 12V
- Battery: 95 Ah
- Alternator: 120 A
Steering and Operating Hydraulics:
- Driving hydraulics – operating pressure: 6,454.3 psi
- Operating hydraulics – operating pressure: 3,408.4 psi
- Operating hydraulics – discharge capacity: 26 gpm
- Steering angle: 42°
- Fuel tank capacity: 27.3 gal.
- Hydraulic oil tank: 100.3 qt.
- Average sound power level LwA: 101 dB(A)
- Guaranteed sound power level LwA: 103 dB(A)
- Specified sound pressure level LpA: 78 dB(A)