- Three-point articulated pendulum joint provides for even weight distribution and consistent compaction, even when navigating curves and uneven ground conditions
- Speed control provides consistent speed for uniform compaction results
- Quick and easy maintenance with all access points located on one side of the machine
- Excellent traction in a variety of conditions, enhancing productivity and safety
- Models offered with either smooth drum for compaction of granular material or padfoot drum for effective compaction of cohesive soils such as clay
Operating Data General:
- Operating weight with roll-over protective structure: 23,435 lb.
- Operating weight with cabin: 23,986 lb.
- Operating weight max.: 29,304 lb.
- Drum type: Smooth/Undivided
- Dimensions: 230.3″L x 89.9″W x 116.5”H
- Drum Width: 84.25”
- Drum Diameter: 59.21”
- Operating Width: 84.25”
- Ground Clearance Middle: 15.35”
- Axle Load Front: 12,987.45 lb.
- Axle Load Rear: 11,002.95 lb.
- Curb Clearance left/right: 2.84”
- Turning Radius: 152.4″
Operating Data Vibration:
- Centrifugal force front, level I: 55,350 lbf
- Centrifugal force front, level II: 30,600 lbf
- Frequency front, level I: 1,800 Vpm
- Frequency front, level II: 2,160 Vpm
- Amplitude front, level I: 0.08”
- Amplitude front, level II: 0.03”
- Travel speed max.: 8.7 mph
- Gradeability with vibration: 54%
- Gradeability without vibration: 59%
Engine / Motor:
- Engine / Motor type: 4-cylinder diesel engine, TCD 3.6 L4
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Deutz
- RPM / speed: 2,300 rpm
- Operating performance: 113.9 hp
- Tank capacity: 74 gal.