- Easily maneuverable units provide flush compaction to curbs and obstructions
- Pressurized water system offers consistent water flow. An eight position timer allows the operator to adjust water flow to match conditions
- Rear platform and front hood tilt up for easy access and improve machine serviceability
- Rollers offer reduced sound levels; units run quieter than competitive machines in the same class
- Ideally suited for compaction of granular base surfaces and finish layers on road repairs, driveways, parking lots and and any asphalt surface
- Operating weight w/ ballast: 2,689 lb.
- Dimensions: 79.8″L x 42.6″W x 58.0”H
- Drum width: 35.4”
- Drum diameter: 22”
- Side clearance Right: 1.9”
- Side clearance Left: 3.5”
- Curb clearance Right: 15.7”
- Curb clearance Left: 8.2”
- Centrifugal force Dynamic (Front Drum): 3,400 lbf
- Frequency: 4,200 Vpm
- Linear force Static (Front/Rear): 28.0 / 41.2 lb./in.
- Linear force Dynamic (Front): 96 lb./in.
- Travel speed Forward: 5.4 mph
- Travel speed Reverse: 5.4 mph
- Surface capacity Area: 84,281 ft.2/hr.
- Gradeability Maximum: 30%
- Turning radius Outside: 96.5″
Engine / Motor:
- Engine / Motor type: air-cooled, 2-cylinder, gasoline engine
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Honda GX630
- Displacement: 42 in.3
- RPM / speed Operating Speed: 3,100 rpm
- Operating performance Max Rated at 3600 rpm: 20.3 hp
- Fuel consumption: 1.6 gal./hr.
- Tank capacity Fuel: 6.1 gal.
- Tank capacity Water: 26.4 gal.