- Patented three receiving eye design eliminates signal loss from trench shoring while retaining the line-of-sight control of the roller. With 16 channel transmission, multiple rollers can be operated on the same job site without interference from one another
- RTx model offers flexible drums that allows for convenient conversion from 32″ to 22″. The easy to remove extensions have a central mounting system that protects the bolts from exposure to damage during operation
- The articulated joint increases maneuverability and the low center of gravity improves stability. High and low compaction force provides flexibility depending on the job
- The lower end is completely maintenance-free due to the self-lubricating design of the drive and the exciter
- The engine control module with diagnostic LEDs monitors machine functions such as oil pressure, radiator level, engine temperature, glow plug, battery and air filter capacity for easy operation and troubleshooting
- Operating weight: 3,295 lb.
- Dimensions: 73″L x 32″W x 50”W
- Drum diameter: 20.5”
- Width Drum: 22″ / 32”
- Centrifugal force (min.): 7,688.5 lbf
- Centrifugal force (max.): 15,377 lbf
- Frequency: 41.7 Hz
- Linear force static (per drum): 58.3 lb./in.
- Linear force dynamic (per drum): 258 lb./in.
- Travel speed forward: 1.5 mph
- Travel speed reverse: 1.5 mph
- Turning radius inner: 63”
- Surface capacity max. (depending on soil consistency): 10,654 ft.2/hr.
- Gradeability max. (without vibration): 50%
- Gradeability max. (with vibration): 45%
Engine / Motor:
- Engine / Motor type: Water-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine with electric starter
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Kohler KDW 1003
- Displacement: 62.7 in.3
- Operating performance (DIN ISO 3046): 19.8 hp
- RPM / speed Operating: 3,000 rpm
- Fuel type Low Sulfer / Ultra Low Sulfer: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 1.2 gal./hr.
- Tank capacity: 6.3 gal.