- Large area compaction capacity (> 800 m2), one battery charge lasts for full working day
- Proven electric motor without V-belt – so completely maintenance-free and therefore cost-saving
- Emission-free operation protects the operator on all construction sites and opens new fields of applications in the interior and in emission-regulated areas (inner city districts)
- Low energy costs: savings of around 70% compared to a gasoline plate of the same weight class
- Battery and charger are modular and can also be used for other Wacker Neuson battery rammers
- Operating weight: 223 lb.
- Centrifugal force: 4,046.6 lbf
- Operating width: 19.7″
- Frequency: 98 Hz
- Hand-arm vibrations: 13.12 ft./s2
- Advance travel: 88.6 ft./min.
- Surface capacity: 8,718.8 ft.2/hr.
- Type of battery: Li-Ion
- Weight: 20.06 lb.
- Dimensions: 8.67″L x 11.43″W x 7.64”H
- Rated voltage: 51V
- Energy content: 1,008 Wh
- Capacity: 20 Ah
- Charge current max.: 32A
- Discharge current max.: 160A