- Compact design allows for compaction in narrow spaces
- High travel speeds and easy to maneuver
- Large capacity water tank and the wide filler opening on the asphalt models leads to easy operator use and improved productivity
- Ergonomically designed lifting handles make loading and unloading from transport vehicles easier for the operator
- Specially designed exciter bearings reduce maintenance and improve productivity
- Operating weight: 190 lb.
- Centrifugal force: 3,372 lbf
- Base plate size: 23″L x 20”W
- Height Lowest working: 26.5”
- Advance travel (depending on soil): 66 ft./min.
- Advance travel (depending on asphalt): 75 ft./min.
- Surface capacity (depending on soil): 6,620 ft.2/hr.
- Surface capacity (depending on asphalt): 7,384 ft.2/hr.
Engine / Motor:
- Engine / Motor type: air-cooled, 4 cycle single cylinder, gasoline engine
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Honda
- Displacement: 9.9 in.3
- Engine performance max. (DIN ISO 3046): 4.1 kW
- At rpm: 3,600 rpm
- Fuel consumption: 0.5 gal./hr.
- Tank capacity (Fuel): 3.8 qt.
- Power transmission: Power transmission from engine via centrifugal clutch and V-belt onto exciter which transmits centrifugal force onto baseplate