- Three-point articulated pendulum joint provides for even weight distribution and consistent compaction, even when navigating curves and uneven ground conditions
- Rear wheels are driven by independent motors resulting in excellent ground clearance
- Quick and easy maintenance with all access points located on one side of the machine
- Excellent traction in a variety of conditions, enhancing productivity and safety
- Models offered with either smooth drum for compaction of granular materials or padfoot drum for effective compaction of cohesive soils such as clay
Operating Data General:
- Operating weight with roll-over protective structure: 10,615 lb.
- Operating weight with cabin: 11,100 lb.
- Operating weight max.: 12,588 lb.
- Drum type: Smooth/Undivided
- Dimensions: 159.1″L x 59.1″W x 112.9”H
- Drum Width: 53.9”
- Drum Diameter: 39”
- Operating Width: 53.9”
- Ground Clearance Middle: 10.5”
- Axle Load Front: 5,787 lb.
- Axle Load Rear: 5,313 lb.
- Curb Clearance left/right: 2.5”
- Turning Radius: 131.6″
Operating Data Vibration:
- Centrifugal Force: 15,512 lbf
- Frequency: 1,800 Vpm
- Amplitude: 0.06”
- Linear Force Static, front: 109.6 lb./in.
- Travel Speed Operation, max.: 3.7 mph
- Travel Speed Transport gear, max.: 7.8 mph
- Gradeability with vibration: 55%
- Gradeability without vibration: 60%
Engine / Motor:
- Engine / Motor type: 4-cylinder diesel engine, V3307-CR-T
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Kubota
- RPM / speed: 2,200 rpm
- Operating performance: 73.2 hp
- Traction drive: hydrostatic with wheel motor
- Tank capacity: 32 gal.