- Lightweight, high-strength components keep machine weight down and allow for easy handling
- Straight, center-mounted guide handle offers superior maneuverability and can be lowered within inches of the surface to operate the plate under obstacles and form work
- Tough, wear resistant ductile iron base plate offers durability and shock resistance
- Water tank models have a large capacity polyethylene tank that includes a large filter inside the tank to prevent clogging during operation and can be easily removed for cleaning and draining
- Operating weight: 190 lb.
- Centrifugal force: 3,375 lbf
- Base plate size: 16.9″L x 22.8”W
- Height Lowest working: 20″
- Operating height: 38”
- Frequency: 100 Hz
- Advance travel: 88.6 ft./min.
- Surface capacity: 7,503 ft.2/hr.
Engine / Motor:
- Engine / Motor type: air-cooled, 4 cycle, single cylinder, gasoline
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Honda GX160
- Displacement: 9.9 in.3
- Engine performance: 4.15 kW
- At rpm: 3,600 rpm
- Fuel consumption: 0.4 gal./hr.
- Tank capacity: 3.8 qt.
- Power transmission: Power transmission from engine via centrifugal clutch and V-belt onto exciter which transmits centrifugal force onto baseplate