- The traction controls are easy to learn, effortless to operate, smooth and responsive – resulting in great maneuverability, particularly in confined areas
- Endless Kevlar® reinforced tracks ensure maximum strength and performance
- Auto-Return Dump feature ensures the tub automatically returns to resting position so the operator can focus on retrieving the next load of concrete. The unique dump switch is linked to the movement of the traction control and is always near the operator’s thumb for easy access
- A suspended, ride-on platform results in less operator fatigue and can fold-up for ease of trailering
- Powerful Engine: The durable and proven 25 HP Kohler Confidant engine powers the Tracked Mud Buggy and allows speeds upwards of 6 mph
- Auto-Return Dump: This feature ensures the tub automatically returns to resting position so the operator can focus on retrieving the next load of concrete
- Serviceability: This machine has been designed with notably less hoses
and fitting, reducing points of service and cost. Belts, hydros and batteries
are all easily accessible along with the engine compartment for efficient
- High Carrying Capacity: The machine and its components have been designed and tested to achieve a 2,500 lb. carrying capacity, which improves durability and longevity
- Durable Tracks: Endless Kevlar® reinforced tracks ensure maximum strength and performance
- Ride-On Platform: Suspended, ride-on platform results in less operator fatigue and folds up for ease of trailering
- Capacity: 16 cu. ft.
- Speeds: 6 mph forward, 3 mph reverse
- Engine: 25 HP* Kohler Cofidant
*The gross horsepower of this engine was laboratory rated at 3600 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual horsepower on this class of product will be significantly lower.
- Weight: 1,575 lb.